Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Paediatric Neurology
- The neonatal examination and neurodevelopmental assessment.in: Kennedy C. Principles and Practice of Child Neurology. second ed. Mac Keith press, London2020
- Ataxia rating scales are age-dependent in healthy children.Dev. Med. Child Neurol. 2014 Jun; 56: 556-563
- Application of the scale for assessment and rating of ataxia in toddlers.EJPN. 2020; 40: 28-33
- The international cooperative ataxia rating scale shows strong age-dependency in children.Dev. Med. Child Neurol. 2009; 51: 571-572
- The childhood ataxia and cerebellar group of the European pediatric neurology society. Age-Related reference values for the pediatric scale for assessment and rating of ataxia: a multicentre study.Dev. Med. Child Neurol. 2017; 59: 1077-1082