Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Paediatric Neurology
- A systematic review of tests to predict cerebral palsy in young children.Dev. Med. Child Neurol. 2013; 55: 418-426
- Neuroimaging patterns and function in cerebral palsy-application of an MRI classification.Front. Neurol. 2020; 11617740https://doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2020.617740
- Symposium synopsis.Spasticity Disord mot. Control. 1980; 487–9
- Are spasticity, weakness, selectivity, and passive range of motion related to gait deviations in children with spastic cerebral palsy? A statistical parametric mapping study.PLoS One. 2019; 14e0223363
- Atypical knee jerk responses in high-risk children: a longitudinal EMG-study.Eur. J. Paediatr. Neurol. 2022; 40: 11-17