Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Paediatric Neurology
- Clinical features and outcomes of opsoclonus myoclonus ataxia syndrome.Eur. J. Paediatr. Neurol. 2022; 41 (0): 19-26https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejpn.2022.09.002
- Intravenous immunoglobulin with prednisone and risk-adapted chemotherapy for children with opsoclonus myoclonus ataxia syndrome associated with neuroblastoma (ANBL00P3): a randomised, open-label, phase 3 trial.Lancet Child Adolesc Heal. 2018; 2: 25-34https://doi.org/10.1016/S2352-4642(17)30130-X
- Long-term follow-up of neuroblastoma-associated opsoclonus-myoclonus-ataxia syndrome.Neuropediatrics. 2009; 40: 103-111https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0029-1237723
- Diagnosis and management of opsoclonus-myoclonus-ataxia syndrome in children.Neurol - Neuroimmunol Neuroinflammation. 2022; 9https://doi.org/10.1212/NXI.0000000000001153