Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Paediatric Neurology
- Dystonia in children with acquired brain injury.Eur. J. Paediatr. Neurol. 2022; 41: 41-47
- Dysautonomia after pediatric brain injury.Dev. Med. Child Neurol. 2012; 54: 759-764
- Paroxysmal sympathetic hyperactivity after acquired brain injury: consensus on conceptual definition, nomenclature, and diagnostic criteria.J. Neurotrauma. 2014; 31: 1515-1520
- Status dystonicus: a practice guide.Dev. Med. Child Neurol. 2014; 56: 105-112
- Dystonia in paediatric intensive care: a retrospective prevalence study.Arch. Dis. Child. 2020; 105: 912-914